Conference Home Registration Housing & Transportation Scholarships Schedule General Session Speakers Education The Marketplace Marketplace Giveaways & Sessions Special Events Call for Presentations for AFP 2012 Media AFP Home
Evaluations: A daily evaluation will be sent to all attendees at the end of each conference day via email (Saturday-Tuesday). If you did not receive the email with the link to that day's evaluation, you can find the link(s) below!
Saturday, March 19
A3: AFP/APRA Pre-conference Workshop Evaluation
A4: AFP CEO School Evaluation
(A1 & A2 evaluations were hardcopies on-site, provided by the instructors)
Sunday, March 20
Sunday Daily Evaluation for all Regular Education Sessions
Monday, March 21
Monday Daily Evaluation for all Regular Education Sessions
Tuesday, March 22
Tuesday Daily Evaluation for all Regular Education Sessions
Registration is now open for the 2011 International Conference – AFP’s dynamic event for Professional Fundraisers. It’s a forum to provide perspectives for your profession – the critical insight and learning you need, right now, to successfully manage your career for the future.
More than 4,000 professionals will come together in Chicago for a three-day immersion to share stories and strategies that work. It’s a place to gain insight from industry and world leaders, a chance to learn breakthrough fundraising tactics, and an opportunity to share best practices by meeting colleagues from across town and around the globe. And AFP 2011 is an occasion to be inspired – by stories from great philanthropists, lessons from leaders and conversations with newfound friends.
Here's who registered!
Don’t miss this chance to take home new perspective and skills to maximize your professional impact, and be inspired by your profession all over again. Register now!
||March 20-22, 2011
Click below to view the conference brochure.
||McCormick Place Convention Center - Lakeside
2301 S. Lakeshore Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60616
Whether this is your 1st AFP International Conference or your 10th, for tips to an exceptional conference experience checkout our answers to
Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here
Not a member of AFP and interested in membership Click Here.
New for Exhibitors - Business Membership Category information is now available! – Click Here.
If you have questions, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Ten Reasons to Attend!
- Connect with your peers from across town to across the globe. This is the ONLY conference where you will meet, connect with and learn from the largest gathering of your peers—AFP 2011 is the international gathering place for the profession.
- Be inspired by renowned speakers—The biggest names in the world will share their insights, passion and message for our profession. The most compelling line-up yet of visionary speakers at the International Conference, including President Bill Clinton, Queen Latifah, Blake Mycoskie and many others.
- Stay at the top of your game—Over 100 educational sessions and distinguished lectures that will give you greater knowledge of best practices for the profession.
- Experience the new AFP marketplace—New tools, technologies and ideas brought to life in a new marketplace format that encourages meaningful interaction.
- Celebrate philanthropy and your profession—Meet the people who are changing lives and celebrate their accomplishments. Learn what is happening on the leading edge of fundraising.
- Tell your story…and learn from those of your peers—Your stories, stories from your peers, stories from the experts, all to help you become an even better and more effective fundraiser. Share your perspective for your profession and be inspired by those of your colleagues.
- Be a part of the conversation—Audience interaction will allow you to engage with the presenters and workshop leaders to ensure you are being heard. YOU will help drive the conference!
- Find out what’s next—Introducing new media and new models for fundraising. Learn what the future holds for fundraising.
- Experience an exciting city while ushering in a new era for AFP—You spoke, we listened. For the first time ever, this conference is about YOU. Customize your conference experience to be most beneficial to your profession and experience a greater level of service from your association. And enjoying the exciting city of Chicago at the same time!
- The WOW Factor—This will be the most exciting conference experience of the year with plenty of surprises and “wow” moments that will keep you talking for months. We guarantee the International Conference is worth your investment!
Save the Dates!
The AFP International Conference on Fundraising will take place in:
Vancouver, BC, April 1-3, 2012
San Diego, April 7-9, 2013
San Antonio, March 23-25, 2014
A Lasting Experience:
Bring the knowledge of the 2010 AFP International Conference back to the office! Audio Recordings of the educational sessions presented this year in Baltimore, as well as those from 2009, 2008 and 2007, are available for purchase Click Here.
For information on previous conferences, including handouts and photos, click on the links below:
2010 – Baltimore
2009 – New Orleans
2008 – San Diego
2007 – Dallas
2006 - Atlanta