AFP Conference Blog
April 10, 2012
AFP 2012 Conference Round-up
• CE Tracker - 2012 Conference
• Conference Recordings: New Podcasts & Video Sessions
• Vancouver Conference Program Book
• afpmeet.org - AFP's Mobile Site for 2012 Conference!
• Follow: AFPeeps | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin | Blog | All
Conference Evaluation Links
The ratings are based on a scale of 1-7. With one (1) being Poor, two-three (2-3) bring Average, and seven (7) being Excellent.
• Saturday, March 31, 9am-12pm, A5: Major Gifts Workshop Evaluation
• Saturday, March 31, 9am-5pm, A3: AFP CEO School
• Saturday, March 31, 9am-5pm, A4: The Consultant's School
• Saturday, March 31, 1pm-5pm, A6: Small Shops Success Workshop
• Saturday, March 31, 1pm-5pm, A7: Joy of Donors Workshop
• Sunday, April 1, Daily Evaluation
• Monday, April 2, Daily Evaluation
• Tuesday, April 3, Daily Evaluation
March 14, 2012
Yaletown Dinearound Trolley!
AFP has arranged for trolley shuttles to to take diners to and from Yaletown! The trolleys will run every 15 minutes, from 6- 9 pm, on Monday, April 2. Learn more!
March 8, 2012
Think Dress for Success When Doing Your Spring Cleaning!
AFP is offering a unique way for Vancouver conference participants to give back! AFP is partnering with Dress for Success, a charity that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing them with professional attire, networking support and career development tools. Conference attendees are asked to bring new or gently used professional women's (or unisex) accessories, such as belts, scarves, and jewelry, but especially handbags and computer cases or brief cases/bags, to donate to Dress for Success onsite at the conference. Learn more!
View the Full AFP Conference Blog! >>